Combine a safari adventure across Tanzania’s Great Rift Valley with four nights on the tropical island of Zanzibar. Find birdlife around Lake Manyara, ride across the Serengeti to see Africa’s ‘Big Five’ and ramble among primeval baobab trees in Tarangire. Take a game drive through Ngorongoro, the world’s largest volcanic caldera.
Travel to the Indian Ocean beaches of Zanzibar where you can relax on the white sand or snorkel in the clear waters. Unearth the island’s rich history with a Spice Tour and meander through the colourful markets and maze of alleyways in old Stone Town.
- Serengeti – The most iconic and prolific national park in Africa.
- Zanzibar – The exotic Spice Island and the charming Stone Town.
- Great Rift Valley and Olduvai Gorge – Spectacular geological features and the ‘Cradle of Mankind’.
- Ngorongoro Crater – The world’s largest complete caldera home to rhino, buffalo and leopard.
- Tarangire – Herds of elephants and tree climbing lions in baobab dotted plains.
- Zanzibar – The Spice Island and the narrow streets of Stone Town.